- Indian Cooking (New Window)
Chicken curry, Fish Curry Biriyani etc.
- Epicurious (New Window)
Over 11,000 searchable recipes, plus weekly articles, cooking tips and interviews.
- Cooking.com (New Window)
Huge selection of cookware, bakeware, kitchen supplies and tableware. Also includes recipe section with full menus and cooking tips.
- All Recipes.com (New Window)
Offers users unique food ideas and resources, including recipes, menu ideas, meal preparation tips, culinary ware and news.
- Digital Hearth (New Window)
Recipes - Nutrition - Shopping. The search engine to come home to.
- Meals.com (New Window)
All of the recipes, ideas and tools you need to create fast, healthy and delicious meals. Database includes over 10,000 recipes.
- Chef Talk (New Window)
Learn cooking techniques and recipes from some of the world's top professional chefs.
- The Reluctant Gourmet (New Window)
New to cooking? The Reluctant Gourmet will help turn you in to a fearless gourmet with cooking tips, techniques and hundreds of tasty recipes.
- Nutritiously Gourmet (New Window)
Unique and nutritious recipes for the whole family. A new menu is posted each month with the latest health and disease prevention knowledge in mind.
- Food TV (New Window)
Daily recipes, video demos, program schedule, wine tips, forums, chat rooms and more.
- Cooking Light (New Window)
Tips on cutting the fat and keeping the taste in your meals. Includes hundreds of healthy recipes and healthy living tips.
- Good Cooking! (New Window)
Features food, wine and cooking with professional recipes, submitted recipes, recipe links, good cooking information, nutrition links and more.
- the ultimate cookbook (New Window)
Offers a solution to the relentless question, "What's for dinner?" from a growing database of more than 65,000 recipes.
- StarChefs (New Window)
Recipes from famous chefs and cookbook authors. Also includes resources for professional chefs, including a career center and special features.
- Top Secret Recipes (New Window)
Create "kitchen clones" of your favorite restaurant and brand-name foods.
- Zagat.com (New Window)
Accurate reviews for more than 20,000 restaurants worldwide. Get out, get inspired!
- Chef2Chef (New Window)
Guide to recipes, cooking, food and hospitality.
- The Kitchen Link (New Window)
Directory of food and cooking resources on the Web.
- Inquisitive Cook (New Window)
Read selected articles on cooking techniques and recipes or listen to Inquisitive Cook's online radio station while you cook.
- RecipeCenter.Com (New Window)
More than 100,000 searchable recipes in three languages, plus culinary quizzes and gastronomical games.
- Culinary.net (New Window)
An enormous resource for cooks of all levels with recipes, advice and more.
- Culinary Cafe (New Window)
This cooking community has a modest but useful recipe section, a guide to spices, "kitchen necessities" tips, food chat and bulletin boards.
- FoodLines (New Window)
A food and cooking resource with cooking advice, recipes and more.
- marthastewart.com (New Window)
Cooking and etiquette guides from Martha Stewart.
- Good Karma Cafe (New Window)
This cooking site is designed for vegetarians and health-conscious eaters.
- SOAR (New Window)
Searchable archive of over 70,000 recipes.
- YumYum.Com (New Window)
Over 20,000 recipes and cooking advice columns. Recipes include a handy fractions calculator that displays ingredient amounts per serving.
- Mimi's Cyber Kitchen (New Window)
Cooking secrets, food tips, and recipe links.
- About.com: Home Cooking (New Window)
Directory of food and cooking sites edited by guide Peggy Trowbridge.
- MayoClinic.com Virtual Cookbook (New Window)
Healthy recipes from the world famous medical clinic.
- FoodWeb (New Window)
Hundreds of recipes, wine guide, cooking and restaurant links, cooking questions and answers and more.
- Food (New Window)
Recipe finder, restaurant guide, newsletter and other food-related services from the Women.com Network.
- The Culinary Connection (New Window)
Over 73,000 recipes, plus cooking tips, culinary school listings, food safety news and online marketplace.
- Recipe-a-Day (New Window)
Sign up to receive daily recipes in your email box or browse through Recipe-a-Day's archives.
- Simple Cooking (New Window)
This cooking site focuses on easy-to-prepare meals.
- Gourmet Spot (New Window)
Guide to cooking and food web sites, plus recipes and contests.
- Books For Cooks (New Window)
General and specialty cookbook retailer.
- ChineseFood.Org (New Window)
History of Chinese cuisine, recipes, restaurants, cooking methods and more.
- CulinaryChef.com (New Window)
A culinary site for the cooks in the family, hobbyists, professional cooks, and culinary chefs.
- The Healthy Refrigerator (New Window)
Clean out that fridge and shrink that waistline!
- chefstore.com (New Window)
These self-proclaimed "culinary outfitters" stock everything from the largest stockpot to smallest kitchen gadget.
- IndoKitchen.com (New Window)
Learn how to make curry puffs, fried banana cakes and more at this Indonesian cooking site. Over 160 recipes.
- MasterCook.com (New Window)
A searchable recipe library, on-line cookbook, cooking tips, daily recipes, chats, message boards, quizzes, nutrition calculator, monthly menus, and more.
- Tavolo (New Window)
A food and cooking resource with cooking tips, recipes, shopping and more.
- Wine Valley Radio (New Window)
This video ezine offers interviews with culinary personalities from around the world.
- Cook's Thesaurus (New Window)
Pictures, descriptions, synonyms, pronunciations, and suggested substitutions for thousands of cooking ingredients.
- Recipedia (New Window)
Looking for a new and exciting recipe? Try Lycos' recipe and ingredient search engine.
- Yan Can Cook (New Window)
Online home of the public television series that explores the cuisines of Japan, Singapore, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
- Ketchum Kitchen (New Window)
Learn cooking tips and try recipes from this San Francisco test kitchen.
- CuisineNet (New Window)
Need to get out of the kitchen tonight? This site rates restaurants and provides detailed recommendations.
- Passion for Cooking (New Window)
Hundreds of hand picked recipes and cooking tips.
- The Internet Food Channel (New Window)
Restaurant industry news and resources for professional chefs.
- Daawat.com (New Window)
Includes a wide variety of ethnic foods, and many recipes for those on restricted diets such as diabetic or fat-free diets.
- NationalHousewares.com (New Window)
Distributor of housewares products.
- BH&G Food Page (New Window)
Better Homes' online cooking community with hundreds of recipes and video tutorials.
- Prevention: Food (New Window)
Cooking and nutrition tips to help prevent diseases and maintain healthy lifestyles.
- International Vegetarian Union (New Window)
An international collection of tasty vegetarian dishes.
- SpiceAdvice (New Window)
Learn the history of various spices, browse through dozens of spice-related recipes and more.
- Williams-Sonoma (New Window)
Kitchen supplies, recipes, gift ideas and more.
- My-Recipe.com (New Window)
Add your recipe to this growing community cookbook or try those of others.
- Ultimate Cooking (New Window)
Collection of unique culinary products and foods of the utmost quality.
- Gourmet Connection (New Window)
Gateway to several gourmet cooking and living magazines, including "The Diabetic Newsletter" and "The Recipe Page Newsletter."
- Cooking-tips.com (New Window)
Helpful information for cooks of all levels.
- Chef's (New Window)
Chef's offers top-quality products to professional and home chefs alike.
- Wine Spectator (New Window)
Online home of the popular wine magazine. Includes wine ratings and buying tips.
- MinuteMeals (New Window)
Fast recipes for quick and easy homecooked meals.
- The Global Gourmet (New Window)
Departments include: "I Love Chocolate," "Culinary Sleuth" and "Kate's Global Kitchen."
- Online Cookbook (New Window)
Recipe database, cooking glossary, special features and more.
- Kids Cooking Club (New Window)
Join the club and receive cooking kits and recipes for kids.
- World Wide Recipes (New Window)
Free recipes, food humor and much more.
- Death By Curry (New Window)
If your quest is to "find a curry so hot and so mean that it would render me lifeless on the spot," Death by Curry is the place for you.
- NetGrocer (New Window)
Online grocery store.
- Nestle Toll House Recipes (New Window)
The cookie specialists offer a number of deliciously sweet recipes.
- Mr. Food (New Window)
Cooking site with great recipes, chat, contests and more.
- Barbecue'n On The Internet (New Window)
Offers complete and accurate information on barbecuing, grilling and general outdoor cooking worldwide.
- American Institute for Cancer Research: Something Different... (New Window)
Recipes and advice on healthier eating.
- Kitchen Emporium (New Window)
Cookware and kitchen appliance online retailer.
- Texas Cooking (New Window)
Recipes, news about southwestern cooking. Includes handy ingredient substitution guide.
- Japanese Food (New Window)
Information about popular Japanese dishes and table manners, as well as some illustrated recipes.
- The Recipe Box (New Window)
Thousands of delicious recipes submitted by users and the Recipe Box staff.
- FATFREE: The Low Fat Vegetarian Recipe Archive (New Window)
Over 4,000 fat free and vegetarian recipes.
- Chopstix (New Window)
Chef Ian Fenn's tips for preparing Chinese meals and lessons in Chinese culture.
- World Wide Kitchens (New Window)
Features thousands of specialty kitchen items for the home gourmet as well as those in the restaurant/foodservice industry.
- Kids Kings of the Kitchen (New Window)
A cooking site designed for children.
- Healthy Choice (New Window)
Explore healthy options to high fat foods.
- Made In Italy (New Window)
Lovers of Italian cuisine will eat up this informative site.
- Preserving Food Safely (New Window)
Tips on safely preserving leftovers and foods for future use.
- cookingmedia.com (New Window)
Guide to TV chefs, food companies, magazines and other resources. Also features a Recipe of the Day.
- Goodwin's Guide to Cooking (New Window)
Provides cooking tips, recipes, cookbook information and more.
- emerils.com (New Window)
Homepage of chef Emeril Lagasse.
- The KnifeCenter (New Window)
Great selection of kitchen knives are available from this online retailer.
- The ShortCut Cook (New Window)
Get it on the table fast with easy recipes and tips.
- Eclectic Cooking (New Window)
Ezine dedicated to the art of cooking.
- Ice Cream Parlour (New Window)
Learn how to make delicious dairy desserts at home.
- Microwave Cooking Bookstore (New Window)
Learn how to create nutritious, appetizing meals in your microwave.
- Bawarchi (New Window)
Guide to Indian cooking.
- Healthy Eating Cookbook (New Window)
Healthy eating tips, recipes and more.
- Wild Harvest (New Window)
Learn about gourmet delicacies harvested from the wilds.
- PakiRecipes (New Window)
Collection of Pakistani recipes.
- Personal Chefs Network (New Window)
Helping people that love to cook make a business out of it.
back to top